CO2 Galvo Marking & Cutting
If you need high speed large format laser cutting
Both our Lstar and GX series systems can accomodate large format cutting with work areas ranging from 48" x 96 to 60" x 120". Your decision on machine platform will be based on the wattage needed for your application. The Lstar is available in wattages from 35 to 220. The GX series is available with either a 200 or 400 watt laser.
To learn more about these laser systems click the Lstar or GX button to the left.
Information to help you decide which system best fits your needs
- What is Vector or Raster
- Wattage needed to cut
- Air or water cooled chiller
- Cut material larger than 4x4'
- Cut material smaller than 4x2'
- Fast, large format cutting
- Raster material smaller than 4'
- Fast, large format raster
- Do I need fume extraction
- Wattage needed to raster
- What is marking
- Galvo or Gantry
- Mark metal
- Mark wood
- Mark objects larger than 6x6"
- What software do I need
- Can I network the laser
- What about training?