CO2 Galvo Marking & Cutting
If you need high speed large format raster
The Lstar series laser system has the ability to raster at 175 inches per second. Which will make quick work of your imaging and cutting needs. The Lstar is available with lasers ranging from 35 watts to 220 watts. Work areas are available in sizes from 30" x 48" to 74" x 122" and can be equipped with either a tile tray, roller track, or cutting deck.
To learn more about the laser system click the Lstar button to the left.
Information to help you decide which system best fits your needs
- What is Vector or Raster
- Wattage needed to cut
- Air or water cooled chiller
- Cut material larger than 4x4'
- Cut material smaller than 4x2'
- Fast, large format cutting
- Raster material smaller than 4'
- Fast, large format raster
- Do I need fume extraction
- Wattage needed to raster
- What is marking
- Galvo or Gantry
- Mark metal
- Mark wood
- Mark objects larger than 6x6"
- What software do I need
- Can I network the laser
- What about training?