The Vytek Laser GL series is a self standing compact and integrated laser system designed as a class 4 device or with an optional enclosure. The GL series is often chosen when a specific marking or small field cutting use is required to fit in a production environment. The GL is also portable system so it can serve as a mobile marking or cutting system through out your production environment. A Vytek representative can assist you to determine if the GL is a good fit for your organization.
The GL series is available in both fiber laser (1070nm) and CO2 (10.6nm) laser configurations, the GL Series offers the power and flexibility to mark metals, plastics, glass, ceramics, textiles, wood, and other materials.
• Galvo-Based Design for High Speed Vector and Raster Marking
• Fiber Laser (1070nm) Version for Metals, Plastics, Ceramics, and Other Hard-Surfaced Materials
• CO2 Laser Version for Anodized Metals, Wood, Textiles, and Other Organic Materials
• Packaged System Architecture Offers Installation Flexibility
• Economical Operation Thanks To Low Power Consumption
• Choose Either a Turnkey Solution, or a System that You Integrate
Vytek supports you and the products we sell via.
- - On-site Service
- Web support
- Regular updates to our manual & application notes
- Readily available inventory for fast shipment in post-sales support
- Over $2 million in active inventory