FiberCab X3 series is a revolutionary approach to marking and cutting applications with the use of 3 axis galvo technology. The X3 series combines the high speed of a galvo with the ability to address very large working fields. The X3 can achieve a field size of up to 2’x2’ (600mm x 600mm) and with our OEM series even larger. The key to the X3 is how the 3 axis galvo technology works; the laser beam is delivered to a unique high-speed dynamic focus module which is in sync with the galvo mirrors. This process is done at galvo speeds and allows the focused spot to be adjusted real time over the full field size of the FiberCab X3.
- • Spot size remains the same over the area of the field
- • Depth of focus is increase by a factor of 10
- • Focus spot size is typically smaller then traditional 2 axis galvo systems
- • Large table loads of product can be processed in a single setup
The FiberCab X3 base system is a precision heavy steel structure designed specifically to reduce the effects of the surrounding vibrations while offering a thermally stable support structure. The Galvo assembly is fixed mounted over the work area 24” (600mm) above the table assembly. The table system is a precision ground cast aluminum deck that is mounted to a precision Z stage and integrates both cross and down draft fume/dust extraction manifolds with in the table structure.
The FiberCab X3 is also available in our Multi-Wave configuration which offers up to 3 wavelengths in a single package 355nm 532nm and 1070nm allowing the user to choose the right wavelength for the job at hand with a simple key stroke.
Our FiberCab X3 system is a fully enclosed Class I devices that can accommodate multiple lasers from 5W to 1kw and wavelengths from 355nm to 1070nm.
- • Flexible 3-axis laser scan head system
- • Cost effective solution for large field scanning
- • Most compact design for small focused spot size
- • Synchronized dynamic focusing module
- • Best in class performance
- • Largest standard field size in the industry
- • Highest accuracy
- • Full range of mechanical and optical configurations
Standard FiberCab Configuration
• 3 Axis Galvo-based Scan Head
• LaserWorx Software
• Motorized Z Focus System
• Class I Full Enclosure
• Limited 2-year warranty (ask sales associate for full details)